Sunday, June 23, 2019

An angel came to visit me yesterday


An angel came to visit me yesterday and stayed to clean our house She swept, vacuumed and mopped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms, removed the trash. She brought her charming, handsome young helper who entertained me as she worked. It was lovely getting to know them and amazing to watch as they went about their work. I will look forward to their coming again. There have been others, a darling daughter in the fall and a young one from church came in the summer. They are each truly appreciated and bring joy to my heart. Angels come in all types, but the ones who serve others are certainly heavenly sent to encourage us in our struggles. Now I rest more peacefully and feel such joy as I look around our house and see it clean and sparkling for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment