Sunday, January 31, 2021

Organizing Family Collections 2021

 I just had a 2016 post show up in my feed. It is just six months after our move and it lists my projects that need to be worked on. Here is what I have accomplished and what I have yet to do. This year I made more headway than in all the other four years before that combined. Something about staying home and having hours to work on these tasks. Looking forward to accomplishing the rest soon!

Projects Completed:
2'X2' stack of papers from multiple ancestral families sorted
resulted in four totes: our ancestors research, Tidd family research, Client research and Watts family research.
Fifteen boxes of children's school work and other items sorted
Ten totes of my mother's things sorted
Postcard collections sorted and put into notebooks
Forty albums of my mother's pictures condensed into ten albums and shared with siblings

Projects to complete:
Five boxes of children's school work and other items sorted
Five boxes of my mother's things to sort
Eight boxes of family keepsakes to sort
Five boxes of family pictures from 1992 to sort and put into albums
Ten picture albums to be redone from magnetic albums

Writing the annual family newsletter

We will see where I am by the end of 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment