Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Vaccine Recovery 2021

 

Vaccine Recovery 2021

Before I had the two Covid vaccine shots I worked hard to finish up projects and organize my office. The first shot was okay with some discomfort mostly to my hands and feet related to my neuropathy. The second shot has thrown me a curve ball. After two phone visits with my doctor I gave up and had an office visit. It turns out that my sciatica has been activated and generating a lot of pain. My hands and feet continue to be aggravated. Nine days of discomfort with lots of sympathy from the doctor. She ordered pain patches, rest and patience. Now I look around my office with little energy to consider doing much. Even the 677 page book on the History of Woburn is a challenge. The next 830 page book on The History of Lexington is not due to arrive for another month.  I am working very slowly on probate documents from 1696 and it is a struggle. Anyone want to give a try at transcribing it?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, My name is Dr. Michael Faulkner. It looks like you have a wonderful collection of Watt's Family documentaiton.Jacob Watts is my fifth great grandfather. I would be intersted in both donating documents and getting a look at the treasure trove you have.

    My e-mail address is michaelfaulkner@mindspring.com and i sigbned up for your newsletter.

    Thank you for your work on this.

    Michsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I just discovered your comment. I only have one Jacob Watts in the database and really nothing more than names. Do you have dates or places?

    ReplyDelete