Sunday, September 26, 2021

Seeing Our History in Pictures and Momentos

I made individual photo albums for each of our six children. Recently I transferred the photos from the magnectic/sticky albums, scanned them all and gave them to the kids with a flash drive. Still have three to complete. I also went through all of their school things that I kept and did the same. They are delighted to have them, I am happy to have those done and now I have more room in my office. I also have family albums covering the same time periods. When Costco had the print your photos get a second set free that was great. I still have five paper boxes to go through and four boxes for my middle son. Covid did me the favor of providing me many hours at home. I now see my children lives more clearly and the grandchildren see their parents history. Actually on the flash drives are the collections of all the children. So they have their own and all of their siblings. Our mother did the same for the four of us and I borrowed each of the others and scanned their albums. When I did my parent’s albums each of us choose our favorites and then I gave each one a complete set of the favorites. We had a nice gathering and enjoyed tagging our favorites. We started with forty albums and I condensed them to ten albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment