Sunday, November 22, 2020

Journal of Gratitude

 Day 21 - I just noticed that yesterday I posted as Day 30, made a quick correction and we are back on track. Last night I was working hard to finish the list of books used for the major current family history project. Today was for relaxing and celebrating. Some very generous people helped me along this road of discovery. Here are the results.

156 Books viewed for a list of surnames - Tidd, Teed, Death, De Ath, Dodman, Mazry, Mazzy, Appleyard, etc., mostly in Virginia and some in New England. One friend has 112 Virginia books and 15 New England books, and 38 had important information. There were 29 books reviewed by a volunteer at the Genealogical Forum of Oregon and 11 had key information. This took a couple of months to accomplish. I am so grateful for everyone who assisted with this project. Now I am patiently waiting for the box of six books which should arrive on Monday.

Miracles happen daily in our lives and I give thanks for those blessings in my life. Look for the miracles happening in your life.

I have been posting on facebook and will post other days later here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment