Monday, September 18, 2017

Serendipity Found in a Newspaper Article

Susan,
"Well here goes, I must say, you are tenacious, based on your research you will get the info with or without me."
Thank you to a current client for this wonderful compliment. I do push to look in every nook and cranny I can think of when researching a family's history. The person had been most helpful in providing direct personal family information while I worked with the online resources. Her family was one of the last parts of a family and when I looked online I found information about her immediate family including six children. But I needed to connect to her birth family. In looking online at genealogybank.com I found an article about her sister's wedding listing all of the family members. I call that a serendipity moment. There were no other articles about the family with a rather uncommon surname that came up!

No comments:

Post a Comment