Sunday, February 16, 2020

Nathan Dylan Goodwin Books

The St. Helens, Oregon public library bought three of Nathan Dylan Goodwin's books and I was the first to check them out. They are very well written and challenge any genealogist in the love of discovery of the roots of their own and others ancestors.


Hiding the Past, 2013, 228 pages
The Lost Ancestor, 2014, 249 pages
The Orange Lilies, 2014, 102 pages

I hope over time they will purchase his other eight fiction books and
his four books about Hastings in England. As a Hastings descendant
they should be interesting.

I love and support public libraries.
They provide so much cultural depth to our communities.
I donate to their used book sales and purchase books from them.
They have a list of books I am looking for and notify me if some are donated.
I love learning about our past and the lives of our ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment