Friday, March 13, 2020

Coronavirus 2020

In my life I have lived through some tough stuff. Today is no exception, but it is truly something we can prepare for. I don't mind being at home if by doing so someone else runs a lower risk for getting sick. The past week I had an appointment with my regular doctor, my dentist and my gynecologist oncology surgeon. I went ahead to my appointments as I felt it was low risk for me to go. Each office was well organized and cautious with the patients. The final appointment was yesterday. Just before I left they called to verify I was not sick and I asked the same of them. This was my second six month check up since surgery. Not something that could be done virtually. I am glad that I went as I can relax for another six months of being cancer free. So now I am staying home. There is plenty for me to do right here. I appreciate that David does the shopping and has us well stocked. My prayers go out to others who are struggling. Don't forget to reach out to those who are alone. We will learn a lot about ourselves as we go through this experience. Step up and be the best person that you can be!

1 comment:

  1. good news, thank you for sharing. Stay warm, safe and healthy. We are fine so far, except had to postpone our 50th anniversary party.

    ReplyDelete