Tuesday, April 5, 2022

1950 Census

Took a break from my work on the book and prepared a presentation and handout on the 1950 Census. Last night I met via Zoom with the Genial Genealogists group of St. Helens, Oregon. We had a nice group with several new people joining us. What that forced me to do was search for my parents, grandparents and great grandparents who were still living at the time. I am still trying to find one great grandfather, Peter Anderson. The past few months I have been getting to know my mother's cousin, also a descendant of Peter. I sent her a packet of pictures and genealogy information that I have in his notes in my database. She sent me one packet of pictures and another is on its way. The timing for this is so perfect. My mother is surely smiling down on us and the joy we feel in knowing each other. Have you found relatives in the 1950 Census?

No comments:

Post a Comment