Monday, August 8, 2022

Sharing Parties with Family Members

After my mother passed and I had been given her clothing and jewelry we had an evening when all female family members gathered and we had a sharing party. Everyone left with plenty of items they will treasure and I still have more. Whenever the grand kids come we often go through collections again. I am not overly concerned about the younger ones as I know these connections are so important. My mother also would buy things for me though the almost sixty years we had together. Later we had a sharing party of her photograph collections with all siblings and their spouses. Each had color sticky notes to mark the ones they wanted copies of. I ended up scanning all of the marked pictures and giving them flash drives with the copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment