Sunday, September 6, 2020

Online Presentation - German Research for Neppl Family

 Yesterday I gave my first online presentation and it went well. It was on German Research and the attendance was great. For me it feels very awkward speaking into thin air, but I just kept going. Afterwards we had time for questions and comments and that was great. The main focus was on getting to know our ancestors and the culture they came from, their settlement in the United States.

This is a presentation that focuses on researching my Neppl ancestral line. I have been very blessed to receive many documents and records for this research. My favorite uncle Jim just turned 89. He is my mother's older brother. I am amazed at how young he is. Uncle Jim did DNA testing and provides a link to that heritage.
We might not come from the rich or famous, but we come from hard working, patriotic, family oriented, farmers who were grateful to be able to come to America. The Neppl family truly has a heritage to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment