Tuesday, December 15, 2020

2020 The Year of Staying Close to Home and Getting Organized

 As we prepare for the New Year it is great to reflect on what was accomplished this year. First of all a huge amount of sorting of cardboard boxes that I have been working on for a long time. These contained the school work and other items for our six children. I am down to five for our middle son. Oh, how I have loved reading the things that they wrote and looking at their creations. Each of them are so unique. When they were young I just did not have the time to enjoy each of them and the things that they did as much as I would have liked. They each one participated in Scouting or Camp Fire, after school activities, church activities, music, dance, Chess, sports, etc. Needless to say our lives were full and very busy. My goal was that they would explore many things in finding their paths in life. The other five boxes in the main part of the house are photographs from 1991 through the advent of putting them on the computer. Once I organize all of the photos I will select some for each of their albums and our family albums. The old cling pages albums will be replaced with 3 ring binders and acid free sheet protectors. That should take me through 2021, especially if we continue on in Covid precautions.
















No comments:

Post a Comment