Sunday, November 13, 2022

Family Members, New Discoveries, Private Stories

12 November 2022 Today I am grateful for my family. This includes my husband David, all six of our children, their spouses, our six grandchildren; my two brothers, my sister and their families. Then there are my two uncles and nineteen cousins (up from twelve). DNA has been a big factor of finding unknown cousins still living that we did not know. These are people who play significant roles in our lives even if we have never met or we do not see them very often. Families come in all shapes and sizes. Finding unknown cousins can bring a better understanding of the lives of our parents, grandparents, etc. Each generation seems to have unknown cousins and stories that are private and yet wanting to know their roots in a very key part of who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment