Sunday, November 13, 2022

Working with Public Employees

4 November 2022 Today I recovered from the activity of the day before. Being retired certainly changes the pace of life. On the days that I am at home I visit more with my family and friends on the phone. The ability to share our lives through electronic devises is critical. I love it when I talk with our grandchildren and they give me a tour of their home and things they are working on. Then there is the ability to work on family history projects as my health may limit me from going to places physically. I am so grateful for these tools. On this day I spoke with two printers and a public librarian. Sometimes I put off making such calls and then afterwards I wonder why. They were very considerate and thoughtful in answering my questions. Being thoughtful of the person working with us can directly affect our involvement with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment