Sunday, November 13, 2022

Thankfulness Transferred, Basis of Gratitude

3 November 2022 On this day I want to focus on Thoughtfulness. In our world this is one of the most important characteristics that we can develop. Today I had an appointment at 7:30 am at the dentist. It is very hard for me to get out of the house by 6:30 am. I am grateful that my husband David drives me to most medical appointments. It was very dark when we left, but at least the rain held off until after we returned home. I appreciate the dental staff that were there ready to be of service. They are helpful, kind and patient. It had been three years and they did not chastise me too much. The next two appointments are in the early afternoon so we can be home before the afternoon traffic. Thoughtfulness seems to be transferred between individuals. It is the basis of Gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment