Friday, November 4, 2022

Sticky Notes

I try to winnow down the stack of sticky notes by putting information for individuals and families in my genealogy database. Even phone numbers, addresses and other ways that I communicate with them. For friends and associates I created a list for contacts and even their family members in a word document. I did this when I was having major surgeries so my family would know who to communicate with. Then I have a list for our family members with their contact information, birth dates, and their relationship to me. Each of these lists is printed and placed in the annual monthly planner. I update them about once a year when I switch to the new planner. I do not like piles of little notes except for a very temporary reminder. I like the planners with a full month view and large squares for the days. The stickies fall off, stack up and I am always searching for the one I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment