Monday, November 21, 2022

Gratitude for Animals

21 November 2022 I love wildlife. Not really so much up close and personal, but certainly in pictures. The birds have flocked to our backyard looking for a winter treat. The hummingbirds are my favorites. My next favorites are the small birds. I love to see a matched set, female and male. Then there are the days when the babies are fledging from their nests. My phone camera helps to capture them whether they are eating, dating or having a bird bath. I also enjoy pictures from our children of animals visiting their homes. The deer are amazing to watch. What I am most grateful for is how much our grandchildren love animals. They learn how to treat them, respect them and meet their needs. It is a great blessing to live in the country where many species of animals live.

No comments:

Post a Comment